Now Available on Steam!
- Medaverse started life in early 2002, over the years Medaverse has taken on many shapes, from a writing site where all of the stories took place in a single universe the ‘Meda-verse’ to a Gaming news & reviews site and last in 2006 we change again when we decided to stop sitting on the sidelines and throw our own hat into the game dev ring.
- On June 16th, 2007, Medaverse was re-named ‘Medaverse Studio’ and we official became a studio thanks in part to Nintendo. Two and a half years later on October 12th, 2009, we released our first game ‘Gravitronix‘ an 8-player arcade style battle game on the Nintendo WiiShop.
- A few years later we would release ‘R-Bot VS’ on Apple iPad in 2012, a throwback to the classic 2 player tabletop arcade games.
- Which brings us to today, so after a bit of a hiatus we came back and started production of ‘The Project: Artificial Legacy Saga’ an ambitious idea of creating a collection of 4 different games each one designed to look and feel like a different console generation.
- In addition, we wanted the community to be part of the journey and have been live broadcast development of ‘The Project: Artificial Legacy Saga’ on Twitch and YouTube.